Trailer Tester Benefits for Trailer Manufacturers
If your company is involved in manufacturing trailers you know improving productivity and reducing costs are key to your success! As if that weren’t enough, your responsibility to provide a safe, reliable product doesn’t end at the drawing board. You want to make sure the light and brake systems on the trailers you provide are verified to be 100% functional as designed before the trailer leaves your plant.
Trailer Testers can help provide that level of assurance. With a Trailer Tester you will be able to test every trailer before it leaves the assembly plant, just as many of the nation’s largest manufacturers do. Manufacturers like Great Dane, Trailmobile, Hyundai, Wabash, Volvo, and others, as well as many of the Utility, Horse and Boat, and RV trailer manufacturers use Trailer Testers on their production lines.
Trailer Testers Are:
- Guaranteed! Many of our testers carry a Five-Year “unconditional” warranty – the best in the industry
- Portable and reliable
- Rugged – built to take the rigors of a trailer manufacturing shop.
- Easy-to-use – Trailer Testers are so easy to use many customers report almost no training time.
- Dependable – keep the battery charged and Trailer Testers will always be ready to go!
Trailer Testers Deliver:
- Reduced costs – Production costs will drop as tests are done quickly, call backs are eliminated, and problems resolved immediately, on the line.
- Increased customer satisfaction!
- Peace of mind – You can rest easy regarding legal concerns about functional light and brake systems when you fully test each trailer before it leaves your manufacturing plant.
- Rapid ROI – Payback on a Trailer Tester is lightning fast.
- Significant productivity increases as tests on entire trailers can take 2 minutes!