Trailer Testers Benefits for Fleet Managers
As the person responsible for a few trailers in a construction company’s yard, or the team overseeing one of the nation’s largest fleets, you have a huge responsibility. You must make sure all trailers under your responsibility are safe and ready to go. Downtime isn’t an option. Accidents are crippling. Traffic stops for non-functioning lights will eat a huge chunk from your bottom line.
You need a way to check every light and the brake systems on each trailer, every time it goes over the road. You want these checks done in the shortest amount of time with the shop people you have available. Trailer Testers are the answer! Our testers are in use at places like Halliburton, Watkins motor lines, Wal-Mart, US Army bases around the world, and at many other fleets every day helping ensure safety and maximizing profitability.
Trailer Testers can help make all the difference! Here’s how:
Trailer Testers Are:
- Guaranteed! Many of our testers carry a Five-Year “unconditional” warranty – the best in the industry
- Portable and reliable
- Rugged – built to take the heavy use and 24 hour a day/7 day a week Fleet support demands.
- Easy-to-use – Trailer Testers are so easy to use many customers report almost no training time.
- Dependable – keep the battery charged and Trailer Testers will always be ready to go!
Trailer Testers Deliver:
- Ever-ready Fleets as tests are done quickly, call backs eliminated, and problems resolved immediately, before the trailer leaves your yard.
- Increased customer satisfaction! Trailers will always be road ready.
- Peace of mind – You can rest easy regarding legal concerns about functional light and brake systems when you fully test each trailer before it leaves your facility.
- Rapid ROI – Payback on a Trailer Tester is lightning fast.
- Significant productivity increases as tests on entire trailers can take 2 minutes!