Trailer Light Testing Equipment – Checkmate 1200
Checkmate 1200 is a good, basic light tester for trailer light systems that can also serve double duty to power anti-lock brake systems. At this very reasonable price, why build your own?
- Auto-reset circuit breakers with short circuit warning light.
- Flashing turn signal feeds.
- Fully weatherproof.
- One-piece, polyethylene rugged carrier stands up to rough use, shop dirt and weather.
- Small profile enables you to fit in tight spaces.
- Carrier accommodates regular car battery (Selecting your battery).
|Scope of Equipment||Basic Trailer Light Testing Equipment|
|Model Designations||Checkmate 1200 (01016) or Checkmate 1200-A (01015 w/ ammeter)|
|Dimensions||14.82”L x 13.62” H x 10.70” W|
|Weight||9.84 lbs (less battery)|
|Carrier||Single-piece medium-density polyethylene (LLDPE). Blue finish.|
|Environmental||Weather||dust||oil and dirt proof. Carrier is acid-proof.|