Trailer Light Scanner
Whether tractor trailers are your bread and butter, or just part of your workday, light testing is a fact of life. A Trailer Light Scanner makes the job of trailer light testing a lot faster and easier since it powers your trailer’s lighting circuits in sequence. You check the operation of all lighting functions in a single walk-around instead of two or three. In about 60 seconds, the whole lighting system is checked for operation, shorts, and proper grounding. Turn walk time into work time with a Trailer Light Scanner.
- Operates lights in sequence.
- Accurately tests all lighting functions in a single walk-around.
- Finds bad grounds and problems other methods can miss.
- Short circuit indicators.
- Low battery warning.
- Carrier accommodates regular car battery (see Selecting your battery).
|Scope of Equipment||Trailer lighting systems testing using a circuit scanning sequence.|
|Dimensions||14.82” L x 13.62” H x 10.70” W|
|Weight||10.03 lbs. (less battery)|
|Carrier||Single-piece medium-density polyethylene (LLDPE). Grey finish.|
|Environmental||Weather/dust/oil and dirt proof. Carrier is acid-proof.|