Checkmate 1200 A Trailer Light Testing Equipment with Ammeter
An improved version of the Checkmate 1200, this reasonably-priced tester comes equipped with a 0-to-20-amp ammeter. It’s capable of testing SAE trailers or RV’s with electric brakes (using our #01023 adapter, see Making Other Tests).
- SAE 7-pole plug standard, but adapters are available to make the RV conversion.
- Auto-reset circuit breakers with short circuit light.
- Flashing turn signal feeds.
- Fully weatherproof.
- One-piece, polyethylene rugged carrier stands up to rough use, shop dirt and weather.
- Small profile enables you to fit in tight spaces.
- Carrier accommodates regular car battery (see Selecting your battery).
|Scope of Equipment||Basic Trailer Light Testing|
|Model Designations||Checkmate (01016) or Checkmate 1200-A (01015) w/ammeter|
|Dimensions||14.82”L x 13.62” H x 10.70” W|
|Weight||9.84 lbs (less battery)|
|Carrier||Single-piece medium-density polyethylene (LLDPE). Blue finish.|
|Environmental||Weather, dust, oil and dirt proof. Carrier is acid-proof.|