Trailer Light and Air Brake System Tester
Make your service truck investment as productive as possible with an Express Mobile and eliminate most of the walking associated with trailer servicing. You can easily check all lighting functions and the air brake system (including brake adjustment) in just two minutes, start to finish. That’s 20 trailers per hour including set-up, disconnect and all walk-time!
Designed to be mounted in your service truck. Perfect for on-site trailer readiness inspections.
- Radio remote-controlled air brake tester saves tons of time.
- Built in Scanner lighting tester operates lights in sequence. Check them all in a single walk around.
- Tests air brake and lighting functions in minutes.
- Integral mounting flanges make installation a snap!
- Sourced by your service truck’s electrical and service air systems.
- User supplied air hoses and trailer cable.
- Includes spare remote.
|Dimensions||14.88 H x 16.18W x 5.38” L (depth) including mounting flanges.|
|Shipping Weight||24.5 lb.|
|Cabinet||16 Gauge steel/Base pan 14 gauge. Weldment forms basic structure. Gloss black finish.|
|Mounting||Integral mounting flanges on the back and bottom of cabinet for mounting to floor or sidewall of service truck. Mounting hardware will vary depending on the installation and is not supplied.|